The relationship with your jeweler is just as important as the one with your wedding planner, maybe more so, simply because your ring may need maintenance in a couple of years. You may also want to add to your wedding band or have the engagement ring resized at some point. How do you choose a diamond ring store in Los Angeles to buy your most important jewelry? Here are some questions to ask.
- Does the jeweler listen to you while helping you narrow your choices to what suits you?
- What are the credentials of the engagement ring store in Los Angeles? A well-established jeweler will be around for regular ring maintenance and for those special anniversaries.
- What kind of services does your jeweler offer? Can they design custom pieces or have a bench jeweler to handle repairs?
- Is your jeweler knowledgeable about different aspects of the ring? You want plenty of styles to choose from, but you also want a jeweler who can help you find the right ring for you. Can you ask questions and get reasonable answers?
- What kind of certification does the jeweler offer? A third-party certification from a respected independent gem lab guarantees the jeweler’s word and proves the stone is natural. The metal should also be verified.
- Does your jeweler educate you when you’re looking at diamonds?
- What are the policies concerning returns? Does the jeweler offer a warranty?
Trusting your jeweler is important, because your engagement ring is a once-in-a-lifetime purchase. Choosing a diamond ring store in Los Angeles that is reputable and trustworthy ensures that you can shop for your special ring and be confident in its value. The real value in choosing the right jeweler is in having a person who will help you find special jewelry for any occasion and taking care of your rings to keep them looking their best.
Visit our jewelry store at Beverly Hills Jewelers today for a wide selection of diamond rings.